School of Pharmacy and Life Sciences International Undergraduate Bursaries
The School of Pharmacy and Life Sciences is pleased to offer a number of bursaries over the 2017/2018 period. They will be offered to all international undergraduate students who wish to study at the School from September 2017. Please read through the following information carefully.
International undergraduate School of Pharmacy and LifeSciences bursary 2017/2018:
- Number of bursaries to be awarded: 4
- Value of awards in academic year 2017/2018: £1,000
Successful bursaries will provide the award holder with a one-off stipend of £1,000 payable to the student in his or her 1st year of studies. To apply, you need to complete an application form and return it to the School. Please see below for further details.
You can apply for a bursary at the school if you:
- are an international fee paying student who intends to study at the university full-time;
- hold an offer of a place to study at the School for 2017/18 before you apply for a bursary;
- agree to complete enhanced disclosure (if required); and
- agree to provide a letter of good conduct and agree to comply with Fitness to Practise procedures (if relevant) within the school.
How to Apply
We must receive your completed application by Friday 25 August 2017.
- Please note that in order to be considered for a bursary, you must already hold an offer of a place to study on an eligible course at the School commencing September 2017. You must therefore ensure that your application for a place is submitted by Friday 25 August 2017.
- Please download and fill out the International Bursary Application Form:
- You should return it to us by e-mail or alternatively by post or fax.
The form may be completed electronically or in your own handwriting. If you are using handwriting, please complete the form neatly and in black ink. We will not process forms which are illegible or incomplete.
Please send your completed form:
- by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Dr Morag CE McFadyen
School of Pharmacy & Life Sciences
Robert Gordon University
The Sir Ian Wood Building
As part of the application process you are required to write a short personal statement in support of your application. Your statement should address your ability to contribute to the University and the professional community you will be joining.
You may refer to activities, achievements and personal qualities which are particularly relevant to your application. You should also include:
- electronic copies of your school qualification certificates;
- electronic copies of ICRGU foundation course transcript (if applicable);
- electronic copies of undergraduate course transcripts (if applicable);
- electronic copies of relevant awards or qualifications received (if applicable);
- evidence of English Language (at a minimum of IELTS 6.5);
- an electronic copy of your Robert Gordon University offer letter; and an electronic copy of your passport details page.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: