Revising Regional Memory through simulation games
In the frames of our project, we plan to organize meeting for young people from Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia. The meeting will serve as a platform for discussion on how decisions were made in Soviet Political system, and how inheritance affects our everyday life on different levels.
Project is divided in 3 different phases:
- In the first phase, we have already organized ToT in facilitating the simulation Game in June 2015, participants of the first phase developed concrete vision of the forum that is planned in October.
- At the moment Local trainers will work online on creation of the simulation game together with invited expert.
- The third part of the project is regional meeting, The meeting will be divided in 3 main parts:
All participants must be:
- youngsters coming from different regions of Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan (18-30)
- preferably representing urban, as well as rural areas
- Gender: Equal participation and Gender Balance
- Participants should have Interest in the Socio -political issues and be Active in their communities.
- Interested in simulation games
- Able to work independently in English
- Motivated to contribute to the seminar
- Available for the full duration of the event (October 9-15)
Dates and venue:
The training course will take place in Bakuriani, Georgia from October 9-15. All travel as well as accommodation costs will be covered by organizers. There is NO participation fee.
The seminar will be held in English
All questions should be sent to email@example.com
Results will be announced no later than September 18
Project is supported by Friedrich Ebert Foundation