The Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy (CSB) of the University of Antwerp is recruiting an enthusiastic and competent RESEARCHER in the field of MIGRATION (m/f)
The purpose of the Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy (CSB) is to acquire empirically and theoretically substantiated insights into the functioning of welfare state institutions in a changing socioeconomic, demographic, ecological, and political environment. The central focus of the Centre is on the analysis of inequality and poverty.
- we offer a stimulating and pleasant research environment that is conducting innovative research on topics with high societal relevance;
- candidates are expected to enroll in the Doctoral Program of the University of Antwerp;
- we can offer a Ph.D. scholarship for 4 years, starting with a one-year trial period;
How to apply?
- Apply by sending a motivation letter and full CV to email@example.com with “Application researcher CSB” as subject by 11 July 2017.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation for an interview no later than 19 July 2017.
- Interviews are scheduled for 24 and 25 July 2017.
For additional information, please contact dr. Gerlinde Verbist (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Prof. dr. Ive Marx (email@example.com).