Reasoning Web Summer School
The Reasoning Web Summer School 2016 is primarily intended for advanced undergraduate students, M.Sc. and Ph.D. students, postdoctoral researchers, and young researchers from industry. The Summer School will also be open to a limited number of senior researchers from other areas wishing to learn about Semantic Web, Linked Data and related issues.
The number of participants is limited. Participation depends on prior application and a reviewing process. Should you wish to apply for a grant please send a supporting letter from your Supervisor with you application.
Please submit in PDF format not exceeding 2 pages (min. font size 11pt) and contain the following information:
- Name, contact details
- Motivation for participation
- Topic of the research
- Willing to present a poster? (if yes, add a poster title and abstract)
- Willing to be considered for RR2016 Doctoral Consortium?
- Supervisor to provide a supporting letter
- Publications (if applicable)
For more information press "Further official information" below.