R&D Systems Scholarship Application Fall 2016
R&D Systems is proud to support education in science with a scholarship program established to students who are pursuing a degree in a science related field.
The R&D Systems Scholarship Program will be awarded to students pursuing a degree in a science related field. A $1500 (or international currency equivalent) scholarship will be awarded twice a year for one student in the fall semester and one student in the spring semester.
We are now accepting applications for the Fall 2016 Scholarship!
How To Apply
- Download and complete the scholarship application form Download
- Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
- Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Make a top ten list of your favorite emerging technologies.
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
- Open worldwide.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
Selection and notification process
- Deadline for this application is July 8, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. MST.
- Finalist will be notified by July 22, 2016.
- Please submit your application and written statement to email@example.com by July 8, 2016 to be considered for the Fall 2016 R&D Systems Scholarship.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: