Queensland University Women in Engineering Scholarship
- be female
- have completed Year 12 (or a gap year) in 2016
- apply for the Bachelor of Engineering (EN01) or an engineering double degree course at QUT
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, an Australian permanent resident, or Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder.
What you receive
We'll award up to 10 Women in Engineering Scholarships in 2017.
What happens next
A selection panel will assess the applications against our selection criteria. There are no interviews for this scholarship.
If you're successful, we'll contact you in early January. If you're not successful, we'll notify you by mail.
Although you may have been successful in your scholarship application, this does not mean that you're automatically accepted into the Bachelor of Engineering. You must still be successful in your QTAC application.
- be enrolled in an eligible engineering degree course at QUT
- achieve a grade of 4 or above for all units
- play a leadership role through active participation in the Women in Engineering program activities and events.
- defer your enrolment.
To APPLY click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: