Queen’s University Belfast Vice-Chancellor's International Attainment Scholarship
Two full fee international scholarships are available to exceptionally talented International fee rate students who will be starting their full-time undergraduate studies at Queen’s University Belfast in September 2016.
About the Award
All new International applicants holding an offer for a place on a full-time undergraduate programme starting in September 2016 have the opportunity to apply for the Vice-Chancellor's International Attainment Scholarship. Exclusions apply, please see below for more details.
This scholarship is awarded each year for up to four years and would be deducted from tuition fees.
For more information and guidance on how to apply please see below.
- Students must be classified as international students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this scheme. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for international scholarships.
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time undergraduate programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, starting in the academic year 2016-17 and meet any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
- Students studying on a part-time basis, on foundation degrees or distance learning programmes are not eligible for these scholarships.
- Non-standard fee courses, including Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology and Theology.
- All Distance Learning programmes, foundation degree programmes and non-standard fee courses.
- For a full list of Terms, Conditions and Exclusions please read our International Scholarships Terms and Conditions
Full tuition fees paid for all years of programme, up to a maximum of four years.
How to Apply
Please follow this link to the application form. Please note that you MUST use the 8-digit application number found on your offer letter from Queen's University Belfast. Invalid application numbers will not be considered. The deadline for application is 23.59 GMT on 8 June 2016.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: