Queen’s University Belfast International MBA Postgraduate Scholarship
Queen’s Management School (QMS) is pleased to announce a number of International MBA scholarships for Home/EU and International postgraduate students commencing their studies in September 2016. Scholarships are open to students with and without prior work experience.
QMS International MBA Scholarships
4 Scholarships of £7,200
3 Scholarships of £4,500
4 Scholarships of £1,000
* INTO Queen’s students are not eligible for QMS International MBA Scholarships
INTO Queen’s Progression Scholarship
2 Scholarships of £2,000
Applicable to INTO Queen’s students only
To be eligible for these scholarships, a student must:
- Satisfy the eligibility conditions for the specific scholarship and the terms and conditions (see below).
- Have received an offer from Queen’s Management School on the International MBA programme.
- Be a self-funding student; partially sponsored students are eligible provided that they are paying their own fees equal to at least the amount of the scholarship.
- Submit an International MBA Scholarship application form by 30th June 2016. Scholarship Application forms can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed applications should be submitted by email to email@example.com or by post to the International MBA Administrator, Queen’s Management School, Riddel Hall, 185 Stranmillis Road, Belfast, BT9 5EE. Note: The school does not take responsibility for any late or lost applications.
The statement of work experience should contain
- Details of all work experience including: employer details, commencement and end dates
- Skills relevant to your MBA study. These might include: leadership, coaching, mentoring, decision-making and team working. For students without prior work experience, this statement should contain evidence of these skills in other areas (voluntary work, university teams, etc.)
The personal statement should outline:
- Your motivation for undertaking the International MBA
- Any specific programme-relevant skills you possess
- Your aspirations on completion of the International MBA
Following the assessment meeting, a list of candidates recommended for scholarships will be put forward to the Queen’s Management School Board meeting. Final decisions on offers or cancellations of scholarships will rest with Queen’s Management School.
Students will be emailed with the outcome of their scholarship application. Successful candidates will be provided with further instructions on requirements and acceptance of their award.