applicants across a range of subjects and themes: Education, Studies in Childhood, Youth & Parenthood, Health & Social Care, Arts & Humanities or Social & Applied Science
covers tuition fee plus stipend of £11,700 annually
- Education: Auto/Biography and Narrative; Children, Families and Communities; Curriculum: Creativity and Innovation; Inclusion, Equalities and Social Justice; Post Secular Values and the Sacred; Professional, Organisational and Leadership Development;
- Contemporary Studies in Childhood, Youth & Parenthood: Politics of Early Childhood; Discourses of Inclusion and Exclusion; Parents and Families;
- Health & Social Care: Allied health professions; Nursing & Midwifery; Public Health;
- Arts & Humanities: American studies; Applied Linguistics; Archaeology; English Literature; History; Film Studies; Theology & Religious Studies; Music; Media & Cultural Studies, Performing Arts;
- Social & Applied Sciences: Biological Sciences; Business & Management & Finance; Computing: Criminal Justice; Geography; Psychology; Politics & International Relations; Sociology; Sport and Exercise Science; Tourism Studies.
provide a maintenance grant. For the academic year 2015-2016 the maintenance grant is set at £11,700 (currently under review / subject to review in subsequent years).
- A completed research degree application form
- A 1,500 word research proposal using the standard Christ Church research proposal format
- Two academic referees who can comment authoritatively on your research potential
- Evidence that you have a good bachelor degree (or equivalent) where your dissertation is written in English (NB some subjects require a higher entry qualification)