If you would like to study in University of Oslo, Norway and pursue Full Time Phd Research Program in Informatics you can avail Phd Research Fellowship in Bioinformatics Program which is being offered by University of Oslo.
This is a Phd Research Program Merit Based Scholarship and students are eligible from Norwegian & International Students to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered.
This Scholarship will offer you pay grade: 50 – 57 (NOK 429 700 – 482 800 per year) for 3 Year.
Duration of Reward / Grant: 3 Year
Based on: Merit Based
Scholarship is open for University of Oslo, Norway
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
- Application Letter.
- CV (summarizing education, positions and academic work – scientific publications)
- Copies of educational certificates, transcript of records and letters of recommendation
- Documentation of English Proficiency.
- List of publications and academic work that the applicant wishes to be considered by the evaluation committee
- Research proposal describing aims for the Phd Research.
- Names and contact details of 2-3 references (name, relation to candidate, e-mail and telephone number).
Foreign applicants are advised to attach an explanation of their University’s grading system. Please remember that all documents should be in English or a Scandinavian language.
Once all the information has been received by University of Oslo and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.