OFID’s Scholarship Program sponsors outstanding young students from developing countries who wish to study for a Master’s degree related to development at an accredited University around the world.
Any accredited University around the world
Field of Study:
Economics of development (poverty reduction, energy and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or other related science and technology fields.
Number of Scholarships:
Nationals of developing countries (except OFID member countries).
The scholarships are worth up to $50,000 that covers the tuition fees, monthly allowance to cover living expenses, accommodation, insurance, books, relocation grants, and travel costs.
• Must be between the ages of 23-32 at the time of submitting his/her application.
• Must have obtained or be on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree with a Baccalaureate from an accredited college/university, or its equivalent.
• Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 rating system, or its equivalent.
• Must be matriculated at an accredited university for the upcoming academic year starting August/September 2015, and must maintain full-time status for the duration of the Master’s Degree.
• Must be a national of a developing country (except OFID Member Countries)
• Must select a subject of study that pertains to OFID’s core mission, such as: economics of development (poverty reduction, energy and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or other related science and technology fields.
Make sure that you fulfill the OFID Scholarship Award Eligibility Criteria before you apply. To apply, you must fill out an application form and upload supporting documents online. The application deadline is 8 May 2015.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: