Aim of the Programme
To support the recognition of emerging young medical science journalists and their contribution towards public understanding of science, we present the “Next Generation of Science Journalists” Award.
Five outstanding young candidates will be invited to participate in the World Health Summit (October 9-11, 2016), meet the world’s leading minds in the healthcare sector and increase their professional network. More than 1,500 participants from all health-related areas will be present at the Summit – from Nobel Prize laureates and Ministers to CEOs, internationally leading researchers and future leaders.
We are therefore offering:
- a unique international networking and learning opportunity, for a genuine career head-start.
- prize money of 500 Euro to recompense travel expenses.
- recognition on the WHS website, plugs in social media, a mention in the WHS newsletter
- support on interview requests and investigations concerning our topics and speakers.
- a certificate, presented by the WHS Presidents.
Terms of Application
- Submission of one article with a focus on the general topic of “Health”, which must have been published after January 1, 2015. The article must be informed by an appropriate scientific background.
- The article may be published in any form: print, digital, audible or visual. Audio and video content should be submitted via a corresponding web-link.
- Submissions will be accepted from all countries; however the content should be in English. Translations will be accepted if the original article is attached.
- Applicants should be at the beginning of their journalistic career with a maximum of 5 years’ experience.
- A short CV (one page), and a copy of a current passport must accompany the submission.
For Further Information Visit/Contact:
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: