Aim of the Programme
To support the recognition of emerging young medical science journalists and their contribution towards public understanding of science, we present the “Next Generation of Science Journalists” Award.
Five outstanding young candidates will be invited to participate in the World Health Summit (October 9-11, 2016), meet the world’s leading minds in the healthcare sector and increase their professional network. More than 1,500 participants from all health-related areas will be present at the Summit – from Nobel Prize laureates and Ministers to CEOs, internationally leading researchers and future leaders.
We are therefore offering:
- a unique international networking and learning opportunity, for a genuine career head-start.
- prize money of 500 Euro to recompense travel expenses.
- recognition on the WHS website, plugs in social media, a mention in the WHS newsletter
- support on interview requests and investigations concerning our topics and speakers.
- a certificate, presented by the WHS Presidents.