International Artists/Researchers Residency Program 2018
MMCA Residency run by the National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Korea (MMCA), offers an open call for the International Artists/Researchers Residency Program 2018. We are now receiving prospective applications from artists and researchers working in diverse artistic practices, and conducting professional research projects. The programs will provide those participants with the opportunities to engage in creative exchanges with prominent art professionals and various residency programs including exhibitions, open studios and other cultural events in a supportive environment.
● Residency Venue: MMCA Residency Changdong
(257 Deongneung-ro, Dobong-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea)
● Application Period: Monday, 4 September ~ Friday, 29 September, 2017
(Online application is available from Monday, 18 September)
● Calling for the following two residency programs:
1) International Artists Residency Program 2018
2) International Researchers Residency Program 2018
1) Application for International Artists Residency Program 2018
2) Application for International Researchers Residency Program 2018
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.