The Nasser Bin Hamad International Youth Creativity Award (NBH Award), organized by Bahrain's Ministry of Youth and Sports Affairs, is accepting entries.
To be eligible to participate in the Nasser Bin Hamad International Youth Creativity Award (NBH Award), the Participant must belong to one of the following Age Groups:
- First Age Group (14 – 17 Years Old)
- Second Age Group (18 – 24 Years Old)
- Third Age Group (25 – 30 Years Old)
Participation is open to all Youth within the Age Groups mentioned above, from all over the world, regardless of Nationality or Country of Residence.
NBH Award Judging
All Participations will be evaluated and judged by a neutral Judging Panel, which will decide the finalists (top three) and the winning (first place) Participation. All Judging Panel decisions are final and are not subject to appeal. The Judging Panel Committee reserves the right to request additional information from the Participant regarding their submitted Participation.
The language used in a Participation must be Arabic and/or English.
- The NBH Award Judging Panel will only select three finalists (1st, 2nd and 3rd positions) from each age group, in each category.
- For each age group, and in each category, there can be only one (1) first place winner.
- The NBH Award will handle the flight expenses and accommodation only for the finalists, in each age group and in each category, to attend the NBH Award – Awarding Ceremony, held in the Kingdom of Bahrain (only for those who are not residing in the Kingdom of Bahrain).