PhD Scholarship for Causal Explanation with Bayesian Networks project
Faculty / Portfolio: Faculty of Information Technology
Location: Clayton campus
Scholarship: Pro-rata of $26,682 p.a. full-time for 3 years (plus $5,000 travel money per year) and tuition fees for 3 years for international student.
Please note, International students on a student visa must have health cover for the length of their visa while studying in Australia and this is not covered by the scholarship.
Applicants will be considered provided that they fulfil the criteria for PhD admission at Monash University and demonstrate excellent research capability.
The successful applicant will have:
- a first class Honours degree or equivalent and/or a Master's degree by thesis in a relevant field
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- familiarity and demonstrated expertise in Bayesian networks
- research experience relevant to the research topic
- to meet Monash University's minimum English language proficiency requirements for entry into a higher degree by research program
Expressions of interest (EOI)
These should comprise:
- a cover letter that includes a brief statement of the applicant's suitability for and interest in the position
- a curriculum vitae, including a list of any published work
- a statement from the candidate explaining their interest in the field
- a statement of academic record, supported by scanned copies of relevant certified transcripts and grading systems of each qualifications
- completed Expression of Interest Form
Please email your EoI and supporting documents to the Project Officer at email@example.com.
Closing date for the EOI
Wednesday, 31 May 2017 11.59pm AEDT
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.