Awarded to a student applying to study the Master of Laws (LLM) program.
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for the LLM at the TC Beirne School of Law.
- The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Please note that this opportunity is not open to students studying or residing in Australia.
About the award
The LLM Scholarship provides students with a 100% fee waiver for up to three semesters in the Master of Laws program.
Enquiries about this scholarshipContact:Faculty of Business, Economics & Law
How to apply
2. Receive a UQ Student ID Number
3. Complete the Faculty of Business Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form and submit to the following:
email@example.com or sent via mail to:
Senior Manager, International Affairs
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
University of Queensland
St Lucia, 4072, QLD, Australia
Applications for semester 1, 2016 will close on the 30th of November.
Please ensure that you read through all information and provide relevant documents as outlined in the Scholarship and UQ Application Forms.
Please download application form as per below.Applications close:30 November 2015Before you apply:
Download application form: ApplicationForm_2016.docx
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: