The Study Scholarship, available by application to LMU's International Office, is funded by the Federal State of Bavaria for international students and doctoral students at LMU. The requirements for the scholarship include academic excellence, demonstrable knowledge in the applicant’s field of study, and financial need. The funding amounts of €650 per month for a duration of four months.
Application period for the Winter semester 2017/2018:
June 1, 2017 to June 30, 2017
Please only apply via the online application portal using your LMU campus email address.
You will be asked to upload the following documents during the online application
- Résumé with photograph
- Personal statement
- Proof of all completed courses (e.g., transcript from LSF account and/or course certificates), copies of (diploma) intermediate examination certificate and similar documents
- Registration certificate for the current semester
- Copies of passport and visa
- Marriage certificate, for married applicants
- Birth certificate(s), for applicants with children
- Residence registration certificate (Meldebescheinigung) for spouse and children if they are resident in the Federal Republic of Germany
- Spouse’s registration certificate for the current semester, if applicable
The referees should send the completed reference forms by e-mal to Ms. Busurmanova (email@example.com) with the subject "Reference". Deadline: June 30, 2017.
Please note: the International Office cannot give you any information about the reception of the references. Please contact your referees in this regard.
During your online application, please submit all documents and certificates as PDF files. We reserve the right to request the original documents.
You can make changes to your application on the online portal up until the deadline (June, 30 2017). You will not be able to make further changes to your application after this deadline has passed. If you have any questions regarding the application of the online portal, please contact Ms. Gulsara Busurmanova: firstname.lastname@example.org 08921809727
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: