Mandela Scholarship Fund
For Exchange and Study Abroad students from South Africa who would like to study at Leiden University for one semester. The scholarship will be awarded for a maximum of five months.
Applicants must be:
- Permanent residents of South Africa;
- Enrolled in at South African University;
- Accepted for a semester programme at Leiden University as an Exchange student or Study Abroad student;
- Motivated to upgrade or extend their knowledge in order to make a contribution towards the development of South Africa;
- Committed to return to South Africa after their study period at Leiden University.
The scholarship amount differs for Exchange students and Study Abroad students:
International travel costs: € 1000
Living allowance: € 800 per month (for a maximum of five months)
Insurance: will be sponsored by AON Student Insurance and arranged by the Scholarships Department of Leiden University.
Study Abroad Students
Tuition fee: the actual fee
- International travel costs: € 1000
- Living allowance: € 800 per month (for a maximum of five months)
- Insurance: will be sponsored by AON Student Insurance and arranged by the Scholarships Department of Leiden University.
The Student and Educational Affairs selection committee will review all applications. Students are selected on the basis of academic merit, motivation and prospects for future contribution towards the development of South Africa.
For more information please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: