Kumoh National Institute of Technology Scholarship within the Wireless and Emerging Network System Laboratory
Kumoh National Institute of Technology is offering graduate scholarship within the Wireless and Emerging Network System (WENS) Laboratory. Applicants must have a strong background on computer network, wired/wireless communications, and embedded system. Scholarship includes full tuition fees until graduation, Medical Insurance and monthly stipend (depending on lab funding status).
- KGSP : 20th March 2016
- Lab Scholarship : 15th April 2016
- Bachelor / Master Degree in engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, or Computer Engineering/Science)
- CGPA >= 3.80 /4.00 (KGSP) or CGPA >= 3.30/4.00 (lab scholarship)
- IELTS >= 6.0, TOEFL IBT>= 85, PBT>= 570, CBT>=230, TOEIC >= 750
- TOPIK (higher will be better, if you have)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Formal English score certificate (within 2 years)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivation letter-Research plan
▶ Read carefully the attached FAQ(20141020).pdf before submitting your application.
Kindly fill your online application form here and submit the required documents.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: