This is a unique and powerful experience that will test your team's abilities to evaluate real-world accounting problems and quickly develop workable solutions -- just as KPMG Audit, Tax and Advisory teams do every day. You'll have the chance to meet great new people to add to your professional network. You might even travel abroad – all expenses paid. Isn't this a great way to practice thinking outside the box?
The competition begins on the campuses of 43 select universities. You'll compete to represent your school at one of five regional semi-final events. Winners of the semi-finals compete for the national title in New York City on February 25 – 26, 2016. The U.S. Champions will head to Dubai, United Arab Emirates to take on over 20 countries at the International Competition from April 11 – 16, 2016.
- Teams must have four members.
- All participants must be intended or declared business majors, with at least one intended or declared accounting major (We strongly recommend at least two).
- Some advanced degree candidates may not be eligible (e.g., traditional MBA students). For details, email your KPMG contact or inquire at the campus information session.
- Teams may have no more than one member who has previously participated at the national level. Past national winners may not compete again.
- All team members must have valid passports so they can compete at the international finals.
- Attend your campus info session and register your team.
- Spend up to 48 hours reviewing the case.
- Present your recommendations in 20 minutes to a panel of judges.
- Win and advance to the semi-finals.
- Dominate the U.S. finals.
- Win the international event!
The World's Greatest Field Trip
Your KPMG Contact will host an info session with additional details about your campus event. You are highly encouraged to attend!
For more information please click on the "Further official information" link below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: