Senior Web Developer
Joomag culture thrives on open communication and exchange of ideas. Our team member is identified not only by high level of professionalism but also of passion and enthusiasm towards Changes. Getting results and being effective are crucial; we Dream Big and become smarter everyday.
We welcome talented Senior Web Developer to design and build Joomag web products and internal tools.
- Be responsible for performance, quality, and responsiveness of website and dashboard tools
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with Mobile and Product teams to ship new features
- Be a team member, contribute and motivate teamwork according to Scrum methodology
- Be responsible for team’s results
- Enhance working skills, grow and constantly share knowledge while day-to-day operations
- Attend coordination meetings in person or through other means if not collocated.
- 5+ years of web development experience
- Full proficiency in PHP (Functions, Namespaces, Code organization)
- Strong knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns
- Strong knowledge of Sessions/Cookies
- Strong knowledge of at least one PHP framework
- Strong knowledge of MySQL
- Strong knowledge of jQuery
- Strong understanding of AJAX
- Experience with Sass or LESS CSS transpilers
- Good knowledge of Bootstrap 3
- Basic knowledge of PHPDoc and JSDoc
- Experience with PhpStorm
- Experience with JIRA or other issue/task tracking systems
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Stash, Github or BitBucket
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Kanban or other similar project management methodologies.
- Fluency in technical written English
- Experience with RabbitMQ
- Experience with Node.js, Grunt and AngularJS
- Knowledge of SEO
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Dynamic remuneration: 3 months’, 6 months’ and annual reviews, performance bonus
- Premium Health Insurance program
- Flexible vacation and time-off policy: paid holidays, days off, sick days
- Situational, balanced style of management and leadership
- Strong company culture with incredibly enthusiastic, passionate, and motivated team members
How to apply:
Please submit a Cover letter and CV by pressing APPLY ONLINE below this announcement.