Senior Android Developer
Joomag culture thrives on open communication and exchange of ideas. Our team member is identified not only by high level of professionalism but also of passion and enthusiasm towards Changes. Getting results and being effective are crucial; we Dream Big and become smarter everyday.
Joomag’s Mobile Development team consists of iOS and Android development engineers. Its main responsibility is to designi and build Joomag’s native iOS and Android applications. Our mobile engineers also work on custom applications for world renowned partners such as Huffington Post, Levi's, Elle, and more.
We welcome talented Senior Android Developer to contribute to all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initiation, through to developing, testing, launching and leading.
- Design and build Joomag Android applications
- Be responsible for performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Be responsible for production releases in Google Play Development Console
- Collaborate with Web and Product teams to ship new features
- Be a team member, contribute and motivate teamwork according to Scrum methodology
- Be responsible for team’s results
- Enhance working skills, grow and constantly share knowledge while day-to-day operations
- Attend coordination meetings in person or through other means if not collocated
- 4+ years of experience in Android development
- Experience in unit and instrumented testing and continuous integration
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Strong knowledge and clear understanding of OOP and Design Patterns
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with JIRA or other issue/task tracking systems
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Stash, Github or BitBucket
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Kanban or other similar project management methodologies
- Fluency in technical written English
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Dynamic remuneration: 3 months’, 6 months’ and annual reviews, performance bonus
- Premium Health Insurance program
- Flexible vacation and time-off policy: paid holidays, days off, sick days
- Situational, balanced style of management and leadership
- Strong company culture with incredibly enthusiastic, passionate, and motivated team members
How to apply:
Please submit a Cover letter and CV by pressing APPLY ONLINE below this announcement.