Joomag culture thrives on open communication and exchange of ideas. Our team member is identified not only by high level of professionalism but also of passion and enthusiasm towards Changes. Getting results and being effective are crucial; we Dream Big and become smarter everyday.
We welcome talented Scrum Master to be responsible for removing any impediments that obstruct a team’s pursuit of its sprint goals.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- Guiding the team on how to get the most from self organization
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Be responsible to keep teams’ JIRA boards updated.
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach
- Passion for teaching and sharing experience
- Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
- Strong knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Kanban or other similar project management methodologies
- Experience with JIRA or other issue/task tracking systems
- Fluency in technical written English
- Experience with Stash, Github or BitBucket
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Dynamic remuneration: 3 months’, 6 months’ and annual reviews, performance bonus
- Premium Health Insurance program
- Flexible vacation and time-off policy: paid holidays, days off, sick days
- Situational, balanced style of management and leadership
- Strong company culture with incredibly enthusiastic, passionate, and motivated team members
How to apply:
Please submit a Cover letter and CV by pressing APPLY ONLINE below this announcement.