- Develop and implement strategies to build strong institutional and brand identity.
- Manage and monitor all elements of the University brand to ensure that it remains consistent with the values, personality and objectives of the University.
- Work closely with all departments to understand their promotional and marketing needs and develop collateral targeted to each group.
- Develop the critical message that represents the university in general and for specific audiences.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns in media and social networks.
- Oversee the development, design and production of supporting and promotional materials, such as brochures, presentations, exhibition layouts, donor recognition collateral, corporate gifts, etc.
- Ensure stock of promotional materials in Armenian and US offices.
- Perform coordination of event specific visual collateral development – marketing collateral with all relevant parties (i.e. Copywriter, Designer, and Producer) including video, e-presentation, leaflet, etc.
- Organize specific marketing and promotional events, as required.
- Perform oversight of the website.
- Conduct basic design tasks — letters, invitations, presentations, online banners, template designs.
- Identify and negotiate with vendors and negotiate favorable pricing for marketing collateral production. Handle contracts with the legal and accounting departments.
- Work closely with the Communications Content Coordinator to develop marketing materials to communicate the key messages with constituent groups.
- Assist in developing new marketing and promotional strategies for project launches.
- Work closely with the Institutional Research Office (IRO) and analyze institutional research data for strategic planning and key message development.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor(s).
Working Schedule: Full-time