CodeFights is one of the fastest growing startups based in Yerevan/Armenia. Our global user-base has doubled every 2 months since our launch in the summer of 2014. We have received $2.5M in funding from some of the best known investors in Silicon Valley and have been featured in TechCrunch, Business Insider, The New York Times and VentureBeat. And yet, we only have less than 10 employees! Come help us build a world class team that believes in the vision of making learning fun.
- Work with the whole team including the founders to identify top talent across many different engineering disciplines.
- Develop strong relationships with candidates, understand their needs and help them find a fit at CodeFights.
- Keep candidates continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process.
- Set-up interviews and ensure that each candidate's experience is perfect.
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of work experience in recruiting, sales or client service role.
- High energy and ability to cope with pressure and tight deadlines.
- Highly personable with excellent communications skills (both in English and Armenian)
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: