If you enjoy meeting and helping all kinds of people, this could be a great job for you.
The Hotel Receptionist is responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotel’s vision and values on customer satisfaction.
The main purposes of the hotel reception area’s staff are to respond courteously to guests’ requests, play a part in the general running of the reception desk and help the General Manager to maintain a smooth room bookings service.
Skills and Experience Required
- A friendly and welcoming approach
- High standards of dress and presentation
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner
- Good administrative skills and the ability to use email and booking systems
- Good team working skills.
Hours - 40 per week
You would spend most of your time at a reception desk, using a computer and a telephone switchboard.
You would usually work shifts, which could include evenings, nights, weekends and public holidays.
4 vacant positions are available.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
City Hotel - Saryan street 26/2