If management consultant’s career inspires you, we would love to hear from you. Just a small request: please send a solution to the below problem together with your CV.
25 sportsmen compete in a running game. Only 5 of them can run at a time given the 5 running tracks.
What is the minimum number of running phases required to identify the three fastest sportsmen out of 25 without using a stopwatch?
EV Consulting sets distinguishing assignments for each member of its team that helps grow his/her competence set. While being a part of project teams, each member is engaged in providing comprehensive solutions to problems of high importance at micro as well as macro level, transformative for both businesses and the country’s economy. The candidate will be encouraged to imbue creativeness in each common task and assignment.
We highly appreciate our consultants’ efforts to deliver high quality content, providing tailored solutions to complex problems, while meeting extremely tight deadlines.
- Participate in analysis of companies, industries and macroeconomic environments;
- Carry out market studies, develop quantitative models;
- Conduct financial analysis of companies, develop financial forecast models, carry out business valuation;
- Help develop corporate strategies, performance improvement programs, etc.
- Educational background in economics or business administration (major in finance is preferable);
- Solid working experience of 2 years;
- Excellent writing skills in Armenian, Russian and English;
- Excellent quantitative skills (knowledge of statistical packages is a plus);
- Proven analytical and research skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to travel frequently outside of Armenia.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted back. Our contact e-mail: email@example.com.