This position is responsible for researching grant opportunities, supporting in the process of applications’ preparation and for submitting timely and accurate reports for all existing grant-funded projects.
- Conduct on-going research to identify relevant grant opportunities announced by various funding agencies, foundations and corporations.
- Provide support in the process of applications’ preparation and submission following the specific requirements set by respective funding organizations.
- Monitor grants for compliance with the policies, procedures, budget and accounting standards and requirements of respective grant.
- Maintain accurate records in database and in files, including grant tracking and reporting.
- Work with the AUA accounting office to gather information necessary to report to funding agencies on current grant programs.
- Compile and analyze data related to proposed projects.
- Prioritize projects such that multiple proposals are completed in a timely manner, meeting deadlines and managing supplemental material and documentation requirements.
- Assist with other fundraising projects as requested.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
How to apply: Applicants are requested to submit a letter of interest and CV via e-mail: email@example.com by November 15, 2015.
Please mention the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Only short listed applicants will be notified and invited for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution.