BetConstruct is looking for a Game Developer, who will contribute to the development of game production, by introducing innovative ideas and new methods.
- Develop clean, well commented C++ code in modern game developing engines
- Adapt to our developing environment and become an expert on the game engine you are working in
- Work on PC and mobile VR projects aiding in development or maintenance
- Work closely with designers to implement gameplay features and functionality using the Unreal and/or Unity Engines
- Contribute innovative and original ideas on all aspects for game production and development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in PC and/or Mobile game industry
- Strong knowledge of C, C# and/or C++ programming languages
- Proven game design and programming skills
- Strong mathematical skills with emphasis on 3D math
- Familiarity with Unity 3D and/or Unreal game engines
- Experience with game/app localization is a plus
- Experience in creating mobile optimized code is a plus
- Strong communication skills
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to email@example.com email address with a note of “Game Developer” in the subject line.