The Ayb Educational Foundation is looking for an Educational Officer.
Job Title: Educational Officer
Program: National Program for Excellence in Education
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assistance in organizing of professional trainings for educational staff; monitoring, taking minutes, evaluation of needs
- Assistance in the study, development as well as coordination (if needed) of subject curriculums
- Assistance in the processes of evaluation, certification as well as coordination (if needed)
- Creation of educational content in Armenian, translation of educational materials
- Research activities
- Assistance in development of procedures
- Assistance in creating current and annual reports
- Current documentation of processes; writing minutes of the meetings
About the Company: The Ayb Educational Foundation was created in 2006 by people who believe their achievements are the results of education and who want to produce systems that provide high-quality education. The Foundation aims to form a culture of excellence in learning and to support to the development of Armenian education. Ayb carries out different activities in the general education field by elaborating programs for educational reforms and designing and founding exemplary educational environments that incite system changes.
About NPEE: The National Program for Excellence in Education is an initiative to raise the quality of the general education in Armenia and to carry out system reforms in that field. The Program aims:
- to create a competitive system of learning on the basis of the best traditions of Armenian education, using the top-flight experience of modern education;
- to reveal and encourage the teachers with best results, contribute to their professional development, use educator resources effectively, and direct the best human resources to school;
- to promote the institutional development of schools.