BetConstruct is looking for an enthusiastic Database Developer. If you are all about taking challenges, we have some for you!
As a DB Developer you will develop and maintain databases across the organization, focusing on database modeling, optimization, modernization and its performance improvement.
- University degree in Computer Science
- Extensive experience with Transact-SQL
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Databases development, administration and supervision
- Good knowledge of Database organization, design, backup, restore
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects
- Ability to work as a part of the team as well as independently
- Solid SCRUM or Agile development/testing and software release experience is a big plus
- Experience with JIRA bug tracking is a plus
- Knowledge of NoSQL DB engines is a big plus
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address with a note of “Database Developer" in the subject line.