An exciting role has arisen for a 12 month Graduate Internship, working as a Business Analyst in the Early Intervention Support Service in Croydon Council. Interviews are due to take place as soon as possible.
Before you apply, please check that you are willing to travel to the London Borough of Croydon.
Croydon is a distinctive and diverse place and is London’s most populated borough. Croydon is about to undergo the biggest development and regeneration programme since the 1960s with £3bn of investment flowing into the borough over the next five years, building a positive future for residents and businesses alike.
We are passionate about the value of public services and our new headquarters has the customer at the heart of what we do. It brings together 75 services including council, Met Police, NHS, Jobcentre Plus, Croydon Credit Union and Citizens Advice Bureau under one roof, allowing us all to work together as one team. This makes now an exciting time to join our team delivering vital services to over 360,000 residents. This role focusses on improvements in services to provide early help to children, young people and families.
The candidate will need to be able to demonstrate a strong analytical and BPR skills. Work experience in a business change project or programme environment or equivalent is desirable.
- Minimum 2.1 undergraduate degree in a discipline with an emphasis on analytical skills
- Ideally experienced with a relevant business/analytical degree, you're also familiar with SQL Scripts, SAS, MS Excel/Access/numerical data
- Experience in developing insights from large data sets.
- Strong BPR skills, ideally six sigma trained or similar
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- An ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Ability to work and deliver within a Project Structure.
- Time management and prioritisation skills are highly important along with a strong attention to detail.
- An understanding of change management is desirable.
£400 per week
To APPLY ONLINE click "Further official information" link below.