Faculty Position in Epidemiology/Biostatistics
School of Public Health
American University of Armenia
The School of Public Health at the American University of Armenia invites applications for a faculty position at the Assistant Professor level. Applicants will be expected to demonstrate proficiency in the disciplinary specializations of epidemiology and/or biostatistics. The position offers an exciting opportunity for an academic scholar
- to teach graduate and undergraduate courses in public health in his or her areas of expertise (epidemiology and/or biostatistics),
- to mentor and motivate graduate public health students,
- to participate in the continuing development of the School of Public Health, including curriculum development and student recruitment,
- to develop a program of research and participate in research projects of the Center for Health Services Research and Development in the School of Public Health, and
- to take on administrative responsibilities as assigned and actively participate in faculty governance initiatives.
The School of Public Health was established in 1995 and has awarded over 200 MPH degrees to date. The Center for Health Services Research and Development is actively engaged in an increasingly extensive portfolio of projects in Armenia and the region. The School of Public Health is an active member of the Association of Schools of Public Health in the European Region (ASPHER) and collaborates with Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
How to apply
Please submit a over letter and Curriculum Vitae by pressing APPLY ONLINE below this announcement.
In your CV clearly mention the names and contact information for three referees.
Applications must be received by October 30, 2016 to be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution.