To support the implementation of activities of ECD Technical Program and Projects in AP targeted communities and undertake professional-sectorial responsibility for effective and proper implementation of DIP activities assigned to him/her. The AP ECD Officer works with community members on daily basis for implementation of activities in specific sector, including capacity building of identified partners, networking with other stakeholders and making sure communities are willing to lead their own development processes.
- Program implementation
- Learning and capacity building
- Networking with community stakeholders at ADP level
- Sponsorship Integration
- Building relationships within communities; cross cutting functions in support to other sectorial activities
- Other Responsibilities
Minimum Education, Training and Experience Requirements
- Higher education, bachelor’s degree in respective sector (preferable)
- One year working experience in respective sector (preferable)
- Good computer skills including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Good knowledge of English and Russian
- Understanding and analysis of the Health sector in Armenia.
- Proven ability in coordination of integrated programs/project interventions, strong presentation skills, speaking and writing
- Confidence and ability to deal effectively and diplomatically with senior management in partner organizations and Marz/local government officials.
- Ability and willingness to learn new things and support new initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure, efficient task prioritization and time management
- Good relationships/networking with the actors of Health sector
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with the community
- Use reflective practice and promote its use for learning, Use critical thinking and analysis
- Strategic, creative, and innovative thinking
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with partners
- Understanding of community mobilisation and empowerment principles and approaches
- Excellent coordination skills
- Ability to engage in personal learning and development
- Practice in community development
- Practice in community development (preferable)
- Willingness to be flexible with
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please visit job fair in Yerevan (4 December 2015, Armenia Marriott Hotel, Tigran the Great Hall ) for more information about this job