IRAS Mid-Term Scholarship
The IRAS mid-term scholarship is available to existing undergraduates at local or overseas tertiary institutions who are keen to pursue a tax career. After being awarded the IRAS mid-term scholarship, IRAS will pay the remaining expenses incurred for your undergraduate studies. Upon graduation when you commence work in IRAS, you will receive a lump-sum payment (for allowances, tuition, compulsory fees etc that you had paid prior to the IRAS mid-term scholarship award).
Other development programmes:
Attachment with IRAS
You will be required to complete a minimum 4-week attachment during the course of study.
You may pursue a direct Masters degree if you obtain a good honours degree of 2nd Upper and above (or equivalent) and is able to complete both the Bachelor and Masters degrees within stipulated durations (generally 4 years). IRAS will consider the chosen field for further studies and your academic inclinations.
Student exchange programme:
IRAS may support you for a student exchange programme to broaden your exposure.
You may also be nominated for selected local and overseas courses such as the Singapore Student Symposiums or the Public Policy Perspective Seminars.
You will be assigned a mentor who is a member of the Senior Management to guide you through your undergraduate studies and first year of work.
• Please click apply for the IRAS scholarships.
• Candidates who are serving their National Service may apply.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
• Successful candidates will apply directly to the respective universities.
• For more information on IRAS, please visit our homepage at http://www.iras.gov.sg or email us email@example.com