International Scholarship Fund
Sum of Award: £5,000
Eligibility criteria: Open to postgraduate taught applicants, within the College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences only.
Application process: All applications should be submitted online. Please see terms and conditions below for application deadlines.
Postgraduates apply now! - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1H3mKgVcEbd6q4WuBdU9VRZ60mhYFDO_oSPxu92bFqSk/viewform
Postgraduate Terms and conditions
- One application form for all scholarships, available online from website. Only one application required, applicants will be considered for any relevant scholarships.
- Completed applications to be submitted online.
- Applications must be completed in full.
- Application deadline 30th April 2016. Scholarship applicants must already have applied for an academic programme.
- Applicants must be self-funding: students whose fees are fully paid by a sponsor such as an employer or government are not eligible. Students who are partially sponsored and partially self-funding are eligible, provided that they are paying their own fees equal to at least the amount of the scholarship.
- Successful candidates can only receive one scholarship and are not able to combine awards.
- All scholarships will take the form of a reduction in fee for the chosen degree programme.
- Candidates to be informed if successful within 4 weeks of application deadline.
- Candidates have to reply within 7 days of scholarship offer. Non-responsive applicants will be placed on a reserve list.
- ISF scholarships are for new international students only. Students progressing from an undergraduate course to a postgraduate course will be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: