Identify your interests
As your career goals and research interests are an integral part of the selection procedure itself, apart from the ICFOjobs site, we encourage you to browse ICFO’s corporate website to learn more about ICFO’s research activities and to identify the projects and/or areas that best match your background. We also recommend that you visit Careers @ ICFO. A clear indication of your interests and goals in your presentation letter will help us in reviewing your candidacy.
Did you identify an opening meeting your interest and career goals? Then, we are looking forward to your application!
Should there be no opening matching your interest or background, please contact us at email@example.com.
The application process
If you have identified an opening matching your interests, please read carefully the information about requirements, conditions and necessary application material and start the application process. Candidatures should be submitted online via ICFOjobs, our online application interface, in a 2-step procedure:
The button 'Apply to this opening' takes you to the online application form, gathering your personal data for identification purposes. Once submitted, you will receive a link by e-mail, which you must follow in order to continue the application process.
In this second step of the process you will be asked to provide further details and the necessary application material, as well as to indicate potential referees. All enclosed documentation must be in PDF format or plain text.
Once the application form is complete and the relevant material has been uploaded, submit your candidature by clicking on the ‘apply’ button. Candidates will receive an automatic reply acknowledging submission including a reference number for further enquiries or updates (within deadline).
By submitting an application, you grant ICFO permission to use the provided data for the recruiting process. (see Data Protection Policy)
- Clinical Monitor Interface Designer/ Programmer (part-time position)
- Optoelectronics engineer for clinical optical imaging
- Research engineer position for graphene-based integration
- Research engineer position for graphene device fabrication
- Optoelectronics engineer for reconfigurable optics
- Research engineer position in benchmarking integrated optical sensors
- PhD Student position in Theoretical Plasmonics and Nanophotonics
- PhD Student position in Ultracold Quantum Gases
- PhD Student position in Quantum optics and atomic physics
- PhD Student position in Quantum Dynamics - Attosecond molecular structure (ITN,MCSA-Action)
- PhD Student position in nonlinear optical probes of dynamics in complex materials
- Two PhD Student positions in the development of innovative laser light sources and diagnostic tools (ITN, Marie-Curie-Actions)
- PhD Student position in Graphene nano-optoelectronics
- PhD Student position in theoretical quantum nanophotonics