RMIT International English Language Scholarship
If you are an international student and commencing an ELICOS program in 2015, this scholarship may support you with tuition fees.
Value and duration
The value of the scholarship is AU$4,050 for 10 weeks ELICOS program.
Number of scholarships available
Up to 10 Scholarship available.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Taiwan, Vietnam, Korea or Japan,
- applying from overseas,
- enrol in an English for Academic Purposes program at RMIT English Worldwide, commencing in 2015,
- make your application through one of RMIT’s approved partners.
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT through one of the RMIT partners (representative or sponsor organisation) listed below.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT (if you are selected to receive the scholarship you will be notified on your offer letter).
- Project 300
Deputy Head of Training and Planning Section of Organization Department of Ho Chi Minh City's Communist Party Committee
127 Truong Dinh St., Ward 7, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Vietnam International Education Development (VIED)
Division of International Education, 21 Le Thanh Tong Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Mekong 1000 Program
Can Tho University, 3/2 Street, Campus II, Can Tho City, Vietnam
- IDP Vietnam
- SET Education
Terms and conditions
- The scholarship will be offset against tuition fees for the ELICOS program.
- ELICOS program must packaged with formal program/s for 2016 intake.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2015.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
For further information
For any questions regarding the scholarship please contact ISscholarships@rmit.edu.au
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: