International College of Management, Sydney International Scholarship
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is offering a scholarship to an International student who will be commencing their studies at ICMS in May 2016.
The scholarship is awarded based on a 3 component application process, which will result in the successful applicant being awarded a scholarship of up to AU$25,000* within one of the following bachelor programs commencing May 2016: Hospitality Management, International Tourism, Event Management, Business Management, Sports Management, Property Management.
*Partial scholarships may be awarded.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All applicants must hold an international passport. This excludes dual citizens of Australia and elsewhere, permanent residents and temporary residents.
2. The applicant is required to post their application including English language proficiency, academic proficiency and essay by 5pm, Friday 8 April 2016 (Australian Eastern Standard Time) to: Don Shiell Vice President of International Development 151 Darley Road Manly NSW 2095 AUSTRALIA
3. All final applicants will be notified by ICMS within 5 working days after theirinterview.
4. The scholarship is to the total value of approximately AU$ 25,000, which covers the first two terms tuition fees and one trimester of on campus accommodation.
5. The deposit fee is to be paid as stipulated in the letter of offer, sent byICMS.
6. The scholarship must be redeemed for the May 2016 trimester only. Students must be able to obtain a visa and arrive in Australia no later than 25 May 2016 or risk of forfeiting the scholarship in its entirety.
7. Any persons deemed to have misrepresented themselves in their application through fraudulent documents or identity in the interview will forfeit the scholarship and lose theirdeposit.
8. Once a student of ICMS, Scholarship recipients will be required to contribute 8 hours of work per week in one of the ICMS departments and also provide the marketing department with a photo, profile and have a willingness to participate in future marketing, blogging and College activities and act as an ambassador for their country.
9. Retakes or resits of a subject or subjects due to failing the subject are to be paid for by the student and are not included in the Scholarship.
10. College fees and Awards are subject to change.
11. Scholarships are awarded for the May intake only of 2016 in accordance with the enrolment procedure of the International College of Management,Sydney.
12. The College reserves the right to change or cancel all or part of the Scholarship program without notice.
13. Scholarship value is subject to change in line with program and feechanges.
14. Accommodation and tuition fees are in Australian Dollars and are subject tochange.
15. Applicants must have an unconditional offer to be eligible.