International College of Management Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, Sydney
The International College of Management (ICMS) developed a scholarship program over 11 years ago to reward the most promising scholars based on their effort, dedication, attitude and aptitude, demonstrated business acumen and motivation.
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is offering a scholarship to an International student who will be commencing their studies at ICMS in February 2016.
The scholarship is awarded based on a 3 component application process, which will result in the successful applicant being awarded a scholarship of up to AU$ 25,000* within one of the ICMS Bachelor Degree programs commencing 8 th February 2016.
The ICMS International Scholarship will be awarded based on the selection process implemented by the ICMS Professional Scholarship board.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All applicants must hold an international passport. This excludes dual citizens of Australia and elsewhere, permanent residents and temporary residents.
2. The applicant is required to post and email their Scholarship Application to the below address and email by 5pm, Friday 8th January 2016 (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
Don Shiell Vice President, International Development International College of Management, Sydney 151 Darley Rd, Manly NSW 2095 AUSTRALIA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must include:
• English language proficiency,
• Academic proficiency,
• Scholarship application form.
3. All final applicants will be contacted by ICMS within 5 working days after application closing date. Final applicants will be selected based on their essay.
4. The scholarship is to the total value of approximately AU$ 25,000 and partial scholarships may be awarded. Partial scholarships will not be less than $10,000 and may be applied to the scholarship recipient’s tuition and/or accommodation.
5. The deposit fee is to be paid as stipulated in the letter of offer, sent by ICMS.
6. The scholarship must be redeemed by students commencing their studies in February 2016 trimester only. Students must be able to obtain a visa and arrive in Australia no later than 8th February 2016 or risk forfeiting the scholarship in its entirety.
7. Any persons deemed to have misrepresented themselves in their application through fraudulent documents or identity in the interview will forfeit the scholarship and lose their deposit.
8. Once a student of ICMS, Scholarship recipients will be required to contribute 8 hours of work per week for a total of two terms* in one of the ICMS departments. Students will also provide the marketing department with a photo, profile and have a willingness to participate in future marketing, blogging and College activities and act as an ambassador for their country. * the number of contribution hours required to be completed will vary relative to the value of the scholarship, for instance partial scholarships will entail less hours of work over less terms.
9. Retakes or resits of a subject or subjects due to failing the subject are to be paid for by the student and are not included in the Scholarship.
10. College fees and Awards are subject to change.
11. Scholarships are awarded for the February 2016 intake only in accordance with the enrolment procedure of the International College of Management, Sydney.
12. The College reserves the right to change or cancel all or part of the Scholarship program without notice.
13. Scholarship value is subject to change in line with program and fee changes.
14. Accommodation and tuition fees are in Australian Dollars and are subject to change.
15. Applicants must have a full letter of offer in order to be eligible to apply for this Scholarship.