For eight years, our study programme Business Administration has been imparting reliable knowledge in responsible and professional acting in a broad field of application.
The selection of teaching material depends on the requirements in the student’s future professional practice. The studies ought to prepare to continually expand their knowledge and to adapt to changing requirements. Thereby, all traditional areas of Business Administration are part of the choice of subjects.
Applicants to our Bachelor programmes should have an international and intercultural orientation.
They need to have either a German Abitur, Fachabitur or an international Baccalaureate Diploma or a corresponding qualification of eligibility as an entrance qualification for university.
The entire degree is held either in German or in English. All applicants must prove sufficient linguistic proficiency in order to participate successfully in the degree.
Proof for the English programme will be accepted as follows:
- TOEFL 87 ibt
- IELTS (Academic): minimum score of 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all skills)
- TOEIC Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150 (all 4 skills required)
- CAE (Grade A, B or C)
- CPE (Grade A, B or C)
- Pearson English Test Academic (PTE-A): 59 points
Native speakers, applicants in whose country of origin English is the official language, or applicants with a school leaving certificate/ university degree from an English speaking country or a school leaving certificate with English as the language of instruction (e.g. an IB certificate) can be exempted upon request. Requests for such an exemption should be submitted by e-mail and reasons should be explained in detail. Test results must be no more than 24 months old. All documents will be reviewed.
In addition, verbal skills will be tested in a personal or telephone interview with a lecturer from the English programme.
Proof for the German programme will be accepted as follows:
- Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang ausländischer Studienbewerber (DSH) at level 2
- TestDaf (German as foreign language) at level 4.
or equivalent official exams:
- Abitur (or equivalent) from a German School outside Germany
- Goethe certificate C1 and C2 or Telc C1 and C2 (minimum grade of 2/ gut)
- Language diploma of the standing committee of the German Ministers of Culture (level II/ DSDII)
- Final examination of the „Studienkolleg“, exam part: German
The test results must be no more than 24 months old and the exam must be completed with a minimum grade of “gut”. All documents will be reviewed.
ORDER ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
You can either directly apply online - http://registration.srhonline.de/registration-hsberlin.php?lang=en for the course of studies you have chosen or order additional information by the following form.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: