Women In Business
The Women in Business Scholarship is awarded to 15 women who have the drive and potential to achieve significant success as a leader in global business. Women in Business Scholars are characterized by their leadership potential, self-confidence, and ambition.
- This competitive scholarship is awarded to a maximum of 15 students each year.
- Finalists may be invited for an interview with the selection committee.
Your submission should illustrate your perspective on what makes a successful leader of global business and consider the following questions:
- Why is it important to have women in leadership positions in business?
- What makes a good global leader? Explain how you have demonstrated these attributes.
- What are your career aspirations?
February 15, 2017. Applications will not be accepted after the deadline.
To APPLY click "Further official information" below.