Women In Business
The Women in Business Scholarship is awarded to 15 women who have the drive and potential to achieve significant success as a leader in global business. Women in Business Scholars are characterized by their leadership potential, self-confidence, and ambition.
- This competitive scholarship is awarded to a maximum of 15 students each year.
- Finalists may be invited for an interview with the selection committee.
$7,500 USD per year awarded towards Program Fee*
To be considered for the Women in Business Scholarship, you must submit an additional 400-500 word essay or 2-5 minute video.
Your submission should illustrate your perspective on what makes a successful leader of global business and consider the following questions:
- Why is it important to have women in leadership positions in business?
- What makes a good global leader? Explain how you have demonstrated these attributes.
- What are your career aspirations?
February 15, 2017. Applications will not be accepted after the deadline.
To APPLY click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: