- HARVARD COLLEGE is a unique academic community—a close-knit undergraduate program located within Harvard University.
- With world-class faculty, a dedication to affordability, and groundbreaking research opportunities, committed scholars have all the resources they need to fulfill their academic and personal potential.
- Study at Harvard
- Teaching and research are intertwined at Harvard College—students contribute to research in labs and libraries and learn from faculty of the highest caliber. The breadth and depth of Harvard’s resources, from library and museum collections to engagement in the arts and athletics, remain unparalleled in higher education.
Field(s) of Study
- Any undergrad degree
What does the scholarship cover?
- The financial aid policies for foreign citizens are exactly the same as those for U.S. citizens. All aid is need-based, and admissions decisions are made without regard to whether an applicant has applied for financial assistance.
- When you apply for aid, we work directly with your family and factor in additional expenses for international students. Harvard meets each family’s demonstrated need.
How many scholarships are given?
- Anyone who is accepted
Which countries are targeted?
- There are no quotas or limits of any kind at any point in the admissions process. All students are considered in the same pool for all places in the incoming class, regardless of citizenship or the secondary school they attend. A student’s chances for admission and financial aid are not affected by citizenship or by the location of the school that the student attends.
How do I Apply – Next StepsAll freshman applicants—both international and U.S. candidates—must complete the Common Application or Universal College Application, along with the required supplements. You will need to submit:
- Common/Universal College Application
- Harvard College Questions and Writing Supplement for the Common Application
- $75 fee or a fee waiver
- SAT or ACT with Writing
- Normally, 2 SAT Subject Tests
- School Report and high school transcript
- Teacher Report (2)
- Mid-Year School Report
- Final School Report
- Regular Action Deadline: February 1st