Griffith International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships
For: Outstanding international high school graduates applying for undergraduate studies at Griffith University.
Available to: Commencing students.
Level of study: Undergraduate.
Citizenship: Citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
Award value and benefits: $10,000 in total. (Two tuition payments of $5,000 each.)
Duration: 2 Trimesters.
Programs of study:
All undergraduate (excluding online, non-award and offshore delivery). A maximum of one scholarship will be awarded annually to applicants for the following degrees: Bachelor of Medical Science, Bachelor of Oral Health in Dental Science, Bachelor of Oral Health in Dental Technology, Bachelor of Exercise Science, Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics, Bachelor of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Science Advanced with Honours.
Applications open: Now.
- Trimester 3 2017 - Applications close Friday, 8 September (for 30 October commencement). Outcome notified by 22 September.
- have a minimumM in high school studies Please refer to Minimum academic criteria to apply.
- have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate Bachelor degree program by the scholarship closing date.
- have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University's Undergraduate Entry Requirements.
- be a commencing (not existing) student at Griffith University.
- be enrolling as a full-time student in an undergraduate degree at Griffith University.
Applicants must provide:
- a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit as outlined in Eligibility section.
- a personal statement which includes why the applicant has applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffith University, and other information they feel strengthens their application for the scholarship.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: