Griffith International Postgraduate Coursework Excellence Scholarships
For: Outstanding international students applying for postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
Available to: New future students.
Citizenship: Citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
Award value and benefits: $3,000 in total. (Two tuition payments of $1,500).
Duration: Two semesters.
Programs of study: All postgraduate (excluding online, non-award, offshore delivery and where students are given advanced standing or credit for previous studies).
Applications open: Now.
- Semester 1 - Applications close 30 November (for January or February commencement). Outcome notified by end of December.
- Semester 2 - Applications close 30 April (for July commencement). Outcome notified by end of May.
Applicants must provide
- a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit as outlined in Eligibility section
- two letters of reference addressing demonstrated academic ability, leadership and personal character
- a personal statement which includes why the applicant has applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffith University, and other information they feel strengthens their application for the scholarship