Griffith International Postgraduate Coursework Excellence Scholarships
About scholarship program
For: Outstanding international students applying for postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
Available to: New future students.
Level of study: Postgraduate coursework.
Citizenship: Citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
Award value and benefits: $3,000 in total. (Two tuition payments of $1,500).
Duration: Two semesters.
Programs of study: All postgraduate (excluding online, non-award, offshore delivery and where students are given advanced standing or credit for previous studies).
Applications open: Now.
Semester 1 - Applications close 30 November (for January or February commencement). Outcome notified by end of December.
Semester 2 - Applications close 30 April (for July commencement). Outcome notified by end of May.
- have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4,0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale
- have applied to Griffith University and satisfy all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as pes Griffith University's Postgraduate Entry Requirenments
- be a commencing (non existing) student at Griffith University
- be enrolling as a full-time student in a postgraduate (coursework only) degree at Griffith University
Applicants must provide
- a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit as outlined in Eligibility section
- two letters of reference addressing demonstrated academic ability, leadership and personal character
- a personal statement which includes why the applicant has applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffith University, and other information they feel strengthens their application for the scholarship
Griffith International offers Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships valued at $3,000 each for outstanding international students applying for postgraduate coursework studies. Two payments of $1,500 will be made towards each recipient's tuition fees in the first and second semester of the first year of their program.
Scholarship applicants will usually be advised in writing of the outcome of the scholarship within one month of the application closing date and will be given a date by which to accept the scholarship. Scholarship offers not accepted by the specified date will be withdrawn.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: