Grants for Active Conference Participation at the Faculty of Arts and Humanities (max. 5 days)
The a.r.t.e.s. Graduate School offers conference grants to support doctoral students who have been invited to present their research at a conference at the Faculty of Arts and Humanities. The presentations must address aspects that pertain to the doctoral dissertation project.
The grant is intended to provide young international researchers with opportunities for network building with peers as well as to increase the attractiveness and international presence of the University of Cologne.
Please submit the following documents with your application (in German or English):
- a detailed letter of motivation (2–3 pages) including a brief outline of your doctoral dissertation project.
- an abstract of your paper
- an official acceptance letter from the organiser
- the conference programme (as soon as it has been published)
- Your CV / résumé.
- a letter of enrolment as a doctoral students at a foreign university
Submission of application documents by June 23, 2017. Please send your complete application to:
Universität zu Köln
a.r.t.e.s. Graduate School for the Humanities Cologne
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.