About GSP Fall Semester 2016
In an effort to support recent international high school students in obtaining a degree here at The Catholic University of Korea (CUK) with a full time scholarship, CUK has designated funds for those who meet the following requirements:
1. The applicant must be a non-Korean (both parents included) applying as a . first-time freshmen (undergraduate admission).
2. Those who are currently studying in South Korea will not be eligible to apply.
3. Must be a residence at your home country.
1. English: None Score -From Fall Semester 2016, all applicants must have a Korean Language Score ONLY.
2. Korean. Applicants should meet ONE of the following criteria: -TOPIK Level 4 (in case of Level 3, you must obtain Level 4 before graduation) (*See www.topik.go.kr for more information)
The scholarship program for non-Korean students include:
- Tuition of 4 years of undergraduate program (along with waived admission fee)
- Monthly living expense of KRW 250,000
- Free stay to a 4-person dormitory
during the time of study and completion of a 4-year term undergraduate degree.
Application for the Global Scholarship Program is due March 4th of 2016 and it should be mailed to CUK.
For further questions, please contact:
- Ryan Yoo, Program Coordinator
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +82 2 2164 4200