About GSP Fall Semester 2016
In an effort to support recent international high school students in obtaining a degree here at The Catholic University of Korea (CUK) with a full time scholarship, CUK has designated funds for those who meet the following requirements:
1. The applicant must be a non-Korean (both parents included) applying as a . first-time freshmen (undergraduate admission).
2. Those who are currently studying in South Korea will not be eligible to apply.
3. Must be a residence at your home country.
1. English: None Score -From Fall Semester 2016, all applicants must have a Korean Language Score ONLY.
2. Korean. Applicants should meet ONE of the following criteria: -TOPIK Level 4 (in case of Level 3, you must obtain Level 4 before graduation) (*See www.topik.go.kr for more information)
1. Must be ranking academically in the top 10% of the high school graduates of Health one’s high school.
2. If your GPA score is over 80%, and obtaining an official verification of being in the top 10% ranking of the school seems problematic, a letter of the school’s principal verifying the top 10% position is acceptable.
3. Applicants should be physically and mentally healthy with no mental or medical conditions that might have any influence or impact on their stay and study in South Korea.
1. Tuition (4 years, admission fee included) will be waived annually. Additional Details *To continue to receive the tuition scholarship annually, the student's overall GPA average score must be over 3.0. Failure to maintain a GPA of 3.0 for two consecutive semesters will result in the cancellation of the following semester's tuition waiver.
2. A living expense totaling KRW 250,000 will be awarded monthly. 3. 4-person dormitory room will be provided every semester. (During the dormitory clean-up period(2 weeks at the end of February/August), you should individually find a temporary place to stay.)
The scholarship program for non-Korean students include:
- Tuition of 4 years of undergraduate program (along with waived admission fee)
- Monthly living expense of KRW 250,000
- Free stay to a 4-person dormitory
during the time of study and completion of a 4-year term undergraduate degree.
Application for the Global Scholarship Program is due March 4th of 2016 and it should be mailed to CUK.
For further questions, please contact:
- Ryan Yoo, Program Coordinator
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +82 2 2164 4200
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: