Global Campus of Human Rights International Conference
The Global Campus of Human Rights International Conference 2017 is focused on the nexus between human rights protection and the perspective of reconciliation in divided societies. The conditions under which reconciliation and the defense of human rights are treated depend on a variety of aspects, according to the historical events and the individual tragedies experienced in each country/region. Therefore, the comparative approach is the mark for each proposed panel of the conference. The key concepts the conference will tackle are memory, justice and the role of the truth and reconciliation commissions, dealing with the past as well as empathy, forgiveness and the social cleavages.
The program of the event foresees three panels (''Memory, Empathy and Forgiveness''; ''Morality of the Truth and Reconciliation Commissions''; ''Justice and Social Cleavages''), complemented by a round table on ''The Role of Education in Achievoing Justice, Truth and Reconciliation''. Furthermore, a public film screening will close the conference week.
Stefano Bianchini, U. of Bologna
Asim Mujkić, U. of Sarajevo
- Stefano Bianchini, U. of Bologna
- Asim Mujkić, U. of Sarajevo
- Gvozden Flego, U. of Zagreb
- Francesco Privitera, U. of Bologna
- Anna Krasteva, New Bulgarian U.
- Milan Podunavac, U. of Belgrade
- Wolfgang Benedek, U. of Graz
- Panagiotis Liargovas, U. of Peloponnese
- Nikolaos Tzifakis, U. of Peloponnese
- Hans-Joachim Heintze, Bochum U.
- Nina Belyaeva, Moscow National Research U.
- Federico Sicurella, U. of Tor Vergata
- Adriano Remiddi, IECOB - U. of Bologna
- Adriano Remiddi, IECOB - U. of Bologna (email@example.com)
- Valentina Abita, EIUC Venice
- Elisa Aquino, EIUC Venice
- Giacomo Ottonello, EIUC Venice
- Isotta Esposito, EIUC Venice
- Alina Trkulja, U. of Sarajevo
- Marjan Icoski, U. of Sarajevo
- Mariana Hadzijusufović, U. of Sarajevo
- Ilcho Cvetanoski, ERMA Alumnus
- Zerina Zahirović, ERMA Alumna
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.