Take this opportunity to apply.
The Onassis Foundation has the pleasure to announce that it can provide financial support to 35 Greeks and 15 International qualified students (post Graduate and advanced Undergraduate) to cover their travel and local subsistence.
- Michael Stonebraker (Adjunct Professor, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge USA). Turing Award 2014.
- Dimitris Bertsimas (Professor, Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge USA),
- Michael Brodie (Reserch Scientic, Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge USA),
- Yannis Ioannidis (Professor, Department of Informatics, University of Athens, Athens, Greece),
- Nick Koudas (Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada),
- Nikos Kyrpides (Group Leader, DOE Joint Genome Institute, USA),
- Yannis Vassiliou (Professor, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National Technical University of Athens, Athens, Greece).
Researchers, Postdoctoral Associates, Graduate and advanced Undergraduate students.
The Onassis Foundation will support travel and accommodation expenses for up to thirty five Greek students and up to fifteen International students, selected on the basis of their academic performance. The financial aid for the travel of non-European students cannot exceed the maximum amount of the reimbursement provided for the travel of European students. Interested students should attach to their CV, a list of courses taken, their grades and two letters of recommendation. Excellent knowledge of English is required.
How to Apply
You need to submit online application form on the official website.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: